When your comfort is under siege, call Prestige!
Residential AC & Heating Repair
Commercial Air Condition & Heating Repair
Air Quality Control
Article provided by: RB Electric
At RB Electric, we specialize in providing electrical services including installation, repairs, and upgrades. For several years, we have been handling the electrical system needs of homes and business in Duncan, BC, and nearby cities. Our qualified electricians in Duncan can help rewire your home, upgrade your lighting, repair faulty sockets, carrying out new installations, and many more. No matter your electrical needs, you can count on us for safe, reliable, and cost-effective solutions.
How Do I Find A Reputable Electrician?
When doing electrical works around your home, you need to find the most skilled, professional, experienced and reputable electrician to get your work done efficiently. It can be quite difficult in getting a reputable electrician as you get to see a lot of trained electricians here and there. When looking for a reliable one, don’t jump at the lowest price!
When seeking out and selecting a reputable electrician, consider doing the following:
- Request For Recommendations – You can start by asking friends, family, your co-workers, contractors for recommendations based on their experience or if they have needed electrical services recently.
- Request For References – To ascertain if an electrician is reputable, make a wise decision of asking for references from his/her former employers. Call to ask about the quality of work done and how satisfied they were. Also inquire if the work was done in a timely manner with accurate costs.
- Online Reviews – Another thing you can do is searching online if there are any complaints against the electrician or company. This can also be done via the regulatory bodies.
- Insurance Check – There may be any damage or accidents to your home while working, it is very important to check if the electrician carries insurance prior to hiring. You can call the insurance provider to confirm the authenticity of it.
- Check For License – Every reputable electrician must have been licensed. Demand to see a copy of this license and verify its status by the regulatory bodies.
How Much Does It Cost To Wire A New House?
In wiring a new house, the total cost for the project usually depends on the electrician, their experience, license type; whether ‘apprentice’, ‘journeyman’ or ‘Master’. Some of the other factors that determine the cost of a new house wiring project include:
- Cost of wires and materials - The panel, wires, outlets, switch plates, light fixtures, and other material usually comes with varying prices and they are essential in getting the final cost of the wiring.
- Size and location of house – A bigger house will always need many feet of wiring, with more materials. All of which determine how much you’ll be charged for your house wiring.
- Hourly rate – This may vary depending on the electrician or location.
- Additional costs like distance and labor costs.
All these factors in to determine the quote you’ll get from an electrician or contractor for wiring a new house.
Contact Us Today!
Do you need skilled electricians in Duncan to handle your electrical system projects? Contact us today at RB Electric. Our services are affordable, detailed, and highly professional. We will offer you a custom-tailored solution that meet your needs. We guarantee you excellent services.Electricians Duncan
View Larger Map